Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Jesus in the wilderness.

i saw this awesome video last week. it’s a beautiful and insightful collection of drawings (really, cartoons) representing the 40 days Jesus spent in the wilderness. (illustrations by a British illustrator named Simon Smith, and put to an Explosions In The Sky song). i really liked this depiction of Jesus, and i think that it is something we all need to be reminded of from time to time. sometimes we need to go out and get away from it all for a silent time of reflection with ourself and God. also, it reminds me that even Jesus went through struggles and it helps me know that I can overcome them. Let me know what you think of the video in the comments. =)

1 comment:

laura said...

awesome. so awesome that my eyes are leaking.

what a beautiful soul you are to share that with us. thank you.

with love from pittsburgh...