Thursday, April 9, 2009

new idea.

ok. i know it has been a while (based on my standards) since i have updated this thing. i have been really busy this week, and haven't had much time to get on the interwebs for a little blog post. while this isn't going to be a meaty post by any means, i am going to reveal a cool idea that came to light this week in the long hours that i spend laying awake before sleep sets in. i have realized how much i absolutely love music. for those of you who know me fairly well, you are saying "duh!" at this point, but let me continue. i love listening to music and the lyrics and painting a picture of how the thoughts, emotions, and life behind the music fits with me and my life in that very moment. this got me thinking, why don't i share my life in any given moment based on the lyrics of a song that is really touching me. so, for a little while at least, my post will be formatted accordingly. i will pick a "song of the day," if you will, and then explain how the deep parts of my life are related to that song. i won't be posting everyday, but when i do i will post in this way (and of course include a YouTube video or something to show the song as a whole instead of you only experiencing the lyrics of it).

let me know if you like the idea. i plan to start with a song or two this weekend and a full update come monday. =)

No comments: