Monday, February 16, 2009

blog #50! =D

the weekend that was: fun. i spent friday and saturday with my cousins. mostly james mitchell (setting up for the valentine's dance, a trip to pick up stuff from my mom and shop at target), but also jenn & garret & alex on saturday night (photoshoot of james with some awesome pizza factory). yesterday i just went to church (only one service this week) with my dad. then we went to lunch and i had worship practice. finished out the weekend with the bestest at her casa. =)

where i am at the moment: happy with life. ready for winter camp. nervous/excited/ready for zimbabwe.

on my to-do list this week: continue selling outback tickets, pack for winter camp, work on my next couple papers so that i'm not stressing at the last minute again (like always...stupid procrastination).

what god is teaching me: to be patient. i'm finally starting to reap the rewards of some really hard work. it makes me excited.

book i’m in the midst of: eat, pray, love. psalm 7 with kay&kat.

music that seemed to catch my attention this past week: the new anberlin cd. saosin's song "you're not alone" and meredith andrews song of the same title.

next trip: winter camp!!! =)

how i’m feeling about this week: excited for winter camp this weekend. wooot.

No comments: