Monday, April 27, 2009

MIA

so, i've been MIA on this blog for a few weeks now, and it feels strange. i haven't written because i don't feel inspired TO write lately. this makes me both sad and nervous. sad because maybe my life is super boring and there is nothing to tell. nervous because the calm always comes before the storm. if something big is going to happen in my life anytime in the future, i'm pretty sure that something is coming VERY soon. my life has seemed pretty calm lately with no big events at all...something is coming. should i be scared and run from the something? is it bad and going to turn my life upside down and backwards? is it a great thing that is going to change my life for the better? is it anything at all?

in other news, many things are just around the corner (maybe the storm?). graduation is in june, zimbabwe is in july, fuel is for the summer...mixed into all this is the internship, looking for another job, moving back to bakersfield once i get back from zimbabwe. goodness, maybe God is just giving me a little break (a calming) before the crazy summer eropts (the storm).

well, enough about me, lets talk about you. what have you been up to lately? is your life going through a calm period, or are you in the middle of storm? tell me, won't you?

comment or email (clarabell137@gmail.com)

No comments: