Monday, March 9, 2009

anticipation.

the weekend that was: relaxing-ish. spent friday with sav in commute to my mom's, the liberty game in fresno, and back to my mom's. saturday was spent just hanging out with jm watching cribs until jessie and jeff's wedding at seven. the wedding was far less awkward then i thought it would be. i hung out with amber, her roommate, and alisha at the reception, and we had a great time being (practically) the only sober ones there. sunday was nice. kelly gave me the day off, so to speak, so i got to sit in service and just worship and listen. it was good. then, i went to hang out with alisha for a while before heading home. it was great weekend, where i got far less done then i had hoped, but the relaxation was much needed.

where i am at the moment: excited. the connection is so awesome! i'm also nervous about school. finals next week, pray for me.

on my to-do list this week: finishing the final paper for all three of my classes. epp.

what God is teaching me: that if i fully trust Him, He will not let me down.

book i’m in the midst of: stand by alex mcfarland (for the connection). looking for alaska by john green (just because). both are very good, in their own way. =)

music that seemed to catch my attention this past week: underoath. anberlin.

next trip: mexico to build a house in april. =)

how i’m feeling about this week: anxious. excited. restless.

No comments: